Single Phase Ground SleeveThe CGS-30-18-18-MG-21×10 is a single phase ground sleeve that is light weight, yet built strong and durable for single phase transformers from 25kVA up to 167kVA.
- Rust free and very little maintenance is required.
- CGS (compression ground sleeve) is manufactured of SMC (Sheet Molding Compound). SMC is a thermosetting compound which is pre-mised with pigments that are molded into the fiberglass and cannot peel. Fire retardant and UV additives are permanently molded in throughout the laminate.
- GS units are produced of fire-retardant resin and a combination of chopped glass spray-up and hand lay-up using 18 oz. woven roving glass reinforcement for a 1/4″ nominal fiberglass thickness for great strength.
- Munsell green surface coat is applied for superior weather-ability.
- M-Medium weight units have 3/16″ nominal fiberglass thickness.
- Light weight units can be pre-drilled to accommodate sectionalizing cabinets.
- Labor saver; most units can be easily lifted by one person and installed the same day.
- Fiberglass construction for long lasting corrosion free service life.