Three Phase Ground SleeveThe GS-61-18-18M-MG-55×10 is a three phase ground sleeve that is light weight and strong yet durable.
- Rust free and very little maintenance is required.
- CGS (compression ground sleeve) is manufactured of SMC (Sheet Molding Compound). SMC is a thermosetting compound which is pre-mixed with pigments that are molded into the fiberglass and cannot peel. Fire retardant and additives are permanently molded in throughout the laminate.
- GS units are produced of fire-retardant resin and a combination of chopped glass spray-up and hand lay-up using 18 oz. woven roving glass reinforcement for a 1/4″ nominal fiberglass thickness for great strength.
- M-Medium weight units have 3/16″ nominal fiberglass thickness.
- Munsell green surface coat is applied for superior weather-ability.
- Units can be pre-drilled to accomodate sectionalizing cabinets.
- Labor saver; most units can be easily lifted by one person and installed the same day.
- Fiberglass construction for long lasting corrosion free service life.